I was educated at the Westminster School and the Rhode Island School of Design. I worked as an illustrator in Manhattan and now reside in Storrs, Connecticut with my wife, dogs and horses.
- My logo for the University of Connecticut has raised tens of millions of dollars making the portrait of my dog Surf one of the most valuable pieces of dog art ever!
- My sculpture of "Jonathan" is the prominent fixture on campus and is often show cased on National Television and in Sport Magazines.
- Coca-cola, my favorite beverage even put my dog on its Classic bottles after UConn won its first National Championship in Mens Basketball. This was followed by a sculpture in Bas Relief of a woman polo player, whose team subsequently won their first National Title.
- Illustrator of Americana Norman Rockwell helped me get into art school with a letter of recommendation and I later worked with his wife Molly in fund raising for the Norman Rockwell Museum at Stockbridge.
- There have been awards but the ones that I am most proud of are the tears of joy that my paintings of special animals have elicited.